Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just when you thought nothing could get any worse..

More things come flying right smack in your face..

the past months have been rather trying times for me..

so many issues have i been forced to grapple with..
situations that have nothing to do with me..
situations that directly involve me..
situations that affect no one but me..

so many decisions have i been forced to make..
decisions that bring happiness to someone else..
decisions that bring dolefulness upon myself..
decisions that bring no outcome at all..

some i have been through and have emerged victorious..
some i have been through and have emerged on the losing end..

and there are some that i am still going through..
and there are some that i have yet to fully detach myself from..

But more things have been shoved straight into my face..
On top of the things i have yet to fully resolve..

But
the
eternal
optimist
will
live
on
.

i
hope
and
i
pray
.


No comments: