Sunday, October 17, 2004

Pictorial Memories..

Images deeply etched in my heart..

When my computer crashed on me the last time..
I was deliriously devastated and frantically frustrated..
Not because i couldnt use the computer (i had to wait till my bro got back from camp)..
But rather the rancid realisation that i had lost all the photos i took with my digi cam slapped me horrendously hard..

Thankfully, i managed to upload some of my photos..
And yeah..
I was just going through some of them while taking a break from my never-ending south east asia research paper..
so..
thought i'd share some of my favourites with all of you out there..
enjoy! :)


First three months at SRJC..
Michele, Me, Michelle, Felicia, Christina and Sufen (who was taking the photograph)..
Loads and loads of fun there..
Skipping lectures..tolerating "racial prejudice" during econs tutorials..sleeping in the homely library..folding cranes everywhere..flunking just about every test..winning the debate competition..
1A01..
Undoubtedly the best class..


Presenting the Bhangra boys of AD4 performing at suntec city..
Haha..no not all of them are from AD4..
This really reminds of the bhangra craze ACJC experienced all thanks to Jas, Kevin, Shaun and Mike..


Studying session at BK heartland mall..
Desperately trying to cram some obscure (it was only about one month away from the As!) econs concept into the overworked and undersized brain..
I think the cd (of really really bad songs) BK was playing repeated itself five times while i was there..

Thankfully i had my discman with me..


The day i turned 18..
Met at Taka Seoul Garden but ended up at the Glass house Fish and co..
I can still remember how delicious the Banana Chocolate Mousse cake tasted..
The company (needless to say) was incredible..
Love you all my pretty babes..


NUS Freshmen Inaguration Ceremony..
It was also my first day attending O week..
Was the most boring ceremony i have ever attended..
Haha..
But im glad cause id never have the chance to attend it again..at least not as a freshman..heh..

And this one's dedicated to my two fantastic friends Gina and michele..
Ok so this one was from gina's camera..haha..but how could i not include one from NUS?


And finally..
This is my absolute favourite photo..
I wish i never had to let you go..
I will never forget the two years we spent together..
All the laughter, fun, pain and tears we shared..
I only have you to thank..
Thank you..




No comments: