Saturday, September 25, 2004

I still dont know whats going on..

Perhaps im just being too hopeful...or just being typical silly me.. :)

I absolutely hate feeling this way.
Its not that i wanna know exactly whats going on..every nook and cranny..every single detail..
But maybe at least having a hint would be nice?
Actually thats the real problem..
Too many hints..
Haha..
Oh well..
I just carry on hoping blindly and dare i say stupidly..
But then again..
Its not entirely my fault..
You started it!

Im having problems with my msn..

I think Its being infected by evil (naughty naughty!) viruses..
It does not like me at all..not one bit..
Its causing people to not say hello..
Its hindering me from having a decent conversation with people..
Its irritating me..a little..not frustrated to the point where i wanna bang on the keyboard..
I love Kattie's Lappie too much..heehee..

Cant wait to play tennis tmr!
Cant wait to bake too..finally ive got eggs..
Cant wait to go shopping again..

Cant wait to hear from you again..

No comments: