Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What should i do...

Fear, apprehension, insecurity,
causes the heart to feel so uncertain.
Desiring to do what's right for me,
but the mind insists on applying reason.

Seemed to have disappeared before,
somehow it revives itself in my life.
The heart yearns to explore more,
knowing well the risk of being stabbed by a knife.

Torn apart by the heart and mind,
circumstances the rational being creates.
Excited to experience what i'd find,
only if i resist what the mind dictates.

Wishing you never appeared, initiated,
then no decision, nothing would be of my concern.
Opinions and thoughts self-muted,
afraid of the gamble of getting burned.

Grant me Lord the wisdom to know what to do.
Let me do only the things that glorify your name.
Humble me and teach your weak little child.



No comments: