Saturday, December 11, 2004

Break.

im need this hiatus...

hey everyone, i'll be leaving for malaysia tmr.
Will be back on the 15th.
Im still contactable by hp all thanks to singtel's pay-per-use auto-roaming service.
but dont expect a reply by sms though.
heh.
cause u dont pay for sending me an sms but i pay a hefty 50¢ for each one.

Im grateful im leaving tmr.
i really really have to get away before i start to go insane.
i read through the archives of my blog and wow wee its been almost 5months.
im honestly sick of it but i just cant let it go.
argh.
the kind of torture i put myself through.

too much has happened.
too much has been done.
too much has been said.

why.

why have u played such a sick joke on me.
why of all the people in the world have you picked me as your victim.
why.

dont expect anything else from me.
i've done my part.
i've shown you enough.

your obscurity is..is..is is is..painful and disgusting.

i h...ha....hat.....
dammit. i cant say it.
because i dont.

No comments: