Thursday, December 09, 2004

The week is heading in the right direction..

i actually have things to do..

ok my week is definitely getting better, as compared to the dull and lull period of last week.

Sunday - BBQ, food was excellent, dessert was amazing.
Monday - Dinner with my neighbour, tons of laughs and gd food by my mum.
Tuesday - I never knew my mum was such a shopaholic as me. haha.
Wednesday - Ive got little kiddies from my mum's pre-nursery class coming over!
Thursday - Lunch with Charlotte and Amanda. Been ages since i had BK.
Friday - Finally im gonna get my digital camera :)
Saturday - Leaving for Malaysia, KL to shop and Malacca to play.

Hmm. But there's smthg bugging me.
Ive been feeling, or perhaps made to feel like the boy who cried wolf.
Maybe i asked for it.
But now it seems like ive been labelled it.
I suppose i only have myself to blame for the severe disruption of trust.
But am i really at fault? Why do i feel this guilty? Why do i have to keep explaining myself?
Bah Bah Bah.
Bleat bleat bleat.
Why cant i be seen as the sheep instead?
Maybe not the white but perhaps the black sheep.
Having lied, (havent we all?) but yet still a sheep.
Sigh.
Ok i shant let this ruin my whole week.

But i know i wont be able to let it go.
I cant just let it rest.
Its too important to me.


No comments: