Saturday, December 04, 2004

The holidays are just dragging on...

bored stiff.

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That
you belong with me

You might think
I don't look
But deep inside
in the corner of my mind
I'm attached to you

I'm weak
It's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my
heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this
line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to
try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true


"True" - Ryan Cabrera

ok the lyrics are for fun.
no hidden agenda or ulterior intentions behind them.
i just like the song. a lot. heh. and ryan cabrera is cute.

anyway back to the purpose of this blog entry.
yes im bored.
im a bored bored bored kat.
it doesnt help that ive been left alone at home for the past three days.
maggie mee for lunch everyday is not gd for the tummy and it starts to taste really awful.

and ive run out of variations to eat the damn stringy wax covered noodles.

but at least, all thanks to my bro, my laptop is up and running again.
so i can chat till the wee hours and not disturb anyone.
except of course the occasional times when i turn up my songs just a lil too loud.
sorry mum and dad. heh.

ok so ive got through pretty much five days of absolute boredom.
im still hoping the holidays will get better.
at least i have a few activities to look forward to:

  1. bbq this sunday
  2. shopping with my cousin and mum
  3. shopping trip to KL and malacca with my cousins
  4. youth camp at sentosa
  5. Christmas! (and all the prep work that goes along with it)

hmm. but thats pretty much it.
but the holidays are a month long.
and i dont start school till the 6th of jan.
phooey.
someone, anyone, date me out?

No comments: