Saturday, December 18, 2004

n i n e t e e n

happy birthday to the little one...

thanks to (in order of appearance) mum, dad, my cousins, my nieces, Joey, Denise, Valene, Charlotte, Ava, Joel, Michele, Zhonghan, Jim, Lindy, Ethel and Gina for their birthday greetings!

thanks to mum and dad for my mini shopping spree at nike women,
thanks to my cousins for the stussy tshirt and bracelet and delicious yam cake,
thanks to Pei 'E and Ting Jun for the really really really pretty chomel bracelet (which is too big! but im still gonna wear it. i love it to bits)
thanks to Joel for my birthday lunch at crystal jade which unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances on my part, (HUGE sigh) never happened,
thanks to my brother who will be giving me my present when he comes back from his crescendo exercise in thailand (and everything better not be fake),
and thanks to Jim and Amanda for the birthday lunch that will happen on sunday afternoon.

Most of all, thanks to GOD
Who created me and knew me even before i was formed in my mother's womb.
Who has been with me every single step i have taken the past 19 years.
Who will continue without fail to guide me and be my source of strength and wisdom till the day i see Him in heaven.


No comments: