Thursday, February 24, 2005

ohmigoshicannotbelievethatyousaidanddidthat.

hahahahahahahahahahhaa.
i really really didnt expect you to do such a stupid thing.
you're like some childish secondary school kid.
gosh.
you've really changed my perspective of you.
HA.

anyway thanks mig for dinner and the tshirt.
really like it a lot.
help me fix up my guitar yeah?
please please please please please.
please?

oh hey! we forgot to take a photo. 3 cameras and we completely forgot. shucks.

heh.
and these photos are for you junyuan..
we went back to eat icecream at the same place..
no ben and jerrys this time though..
decided to save money before edwin starts nagging at me again..
haha..

saving up for the trip down under too...
(:

Ed and his icecream...



Kat and her icecream...


Ed's icecream...



Kat's icecream...



and finally ed and his icecream again..


and hey..why did u have to lie to me?


No comments: