Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Friends.

Took the 151 with Kai Sheng this morning..
Was a lot better than last week cause this week i didnt wake up 20 minutes before leaving the house, which usually leaves me really really horribly grouchy..heehee..
Talked about everything under the sun (as we always do..the bus journy is awfully long)..
Driving, PRC scholars, Shopping, Parents, Allowence, Cars, Soci tutors, Clothes, Relationships, Denial, Chinese New Year and yes that Suckling Pig that im gonna have for my reunion dinner.
And Kai Sheng, im really (really!) not as spoilt as i seem to be.
Ok i should just shut up.
With each word (in my defence) i say i just seem to be sinking deeper in.

Was with Michele before meeting WeeWee for lunch.
Really really fun being with her no matter what we do.
Today we had fun playing "fit-the-key-into-the-correct-door" with the soci storeroom.
Haha.
And sorry about making you line up all over again for my katsu-don!
Heh.
Who else in the world would laugh with (and at me) for doing such a silly and stupid thing but yet still go queue up for me?

Crashed WeeWee's science lecture..
The LT was obviously too small for the amount of people at the lecture..
But we thankfully managed to find two seats side by side..
The LT was so warm too..
The lecturer really sucked..
Try to imagine a china man rattling on about enzymes and other funny chemical and bio terms and names..
Tried to revise a bit of my french but the environment was less than conducive..
WeeWee was bored enough to fold me a hi-chew wrapper flower..haha..thanks!

Nthg much for marketing.
Boring.
Its too much like econs.
The only good thing out of it?
Michele, Gina, Me and WeeWee are in the same group.
No unsuspecting lazy bugger in my project group.

I realise today that all my friends treat me the same way.
Be it my close friends, my PL friends, my church friends, my NUS friends etc etc..
They all share this common yet unknown-to-them tendency to tease me and treat me like a xiao mei mei.
Haha.
As Kai Sheng puts it "i subconciously try not to do it".
Right.
But its okay.
I dont mind.
Heh.
Maybe thats why.

Would he lie to me?
Why would he lie to me?
I dare not ask either one of them what in the world is going on.
This is just not getting me anywhere.
I just need to know the truth.
From the horse's mouth.
Are you even intending to tell me at all?

Friends. Just friends.

No comments: