Friday, April 29, 2005

im so sick of waiting for my exams.
argh.
hurry hurry hurry on up.
i appreciate the extra time given to study but because its tooooo loooong a time im bumming around more than im supposed to be studying.
tsk.

econs on friday.
marketing next tues.
argh.
marketing is the bane of my existence.
do they really expect us to memorize so much crap?
im barely even past lesson 4 and i have until lesson 13.
die lah.
im only going through the webcasts. havent even started memorizing.
and sat is mom's birthday which means a whole day of celebrations.
sigh.

guess i gotta keep looking towards the 3mth break.

bangkok or hongkong.
mongolia will probably have to wait.
dad's not giving me allowence during the holz.
i want to go for a holiday with my friends but doubt my parents would allow.
i gotta start finding a (very flexible) job.
joy boo's coming back soon.
mig is going into the army.
lunch date with corlissa at crystal jade.
raiding bugis street with michele.
shopping (she actually initiated it) with amanda.
GB company camp.
brush up on my cooking skills.
perfect my baking skills.
chillout/hangout/pub/club/whatever.
sexinthecity/OC/friends/movie marathon.
learn (finally) to play the guitar.
get my song recorded (pleasepleaseplease).

jam-packed huh.
well.
yeah.
but.
sigh.
):
heh.

No comments: