Sunday, April 17, 2005

my goodness. i only have like..FIVE days before my first paper?
gosh.
crunch time people.
Gina and Michele, im guess im gonna have to force you two to start VERY SOON.
monday alright?
we'll study then reward ourselves with a movie in the evening?
(:

my cousins are coming to my house again tonight.
tennis and swimming and dinner.
love it when theres people over.
cause it translates into good food.
well not that i dont get good food everyday but..u know what i mean.
the past few days theres been people over almost every day.
haha.
honestly i smtimes feel like i stay in a chalet or an inn.
my mum should just quit her job and set up a home business where people can come to our house and eat..like they have in Japan..
haha..they can even have alfresco dining!
'cept i dont wanna be the one who does the dishes.
heh.

but having my cousins over means my niece will be here too.
(if ure reading this..*WARNING*. *wink*)
haha.
and it can be a highly embarrassing and disruptive thing.
kids.
*kat shakes her head and sighs*
but im not too bothered i guess.
first of all, theres nothing to answer to since theres nthg going on.
secondly, all the questions have already been asked..unless of course my parents decide to get creative..haha..
thirdly, aiyar..after a while the novelty and amusement of it all wears out. people will stop asking or be interested anymore. old news. haha.

alrighto.
its time for my date with my econs text.

So effortlessly done
Many can achieve it too.
I, however, only
Look out for the
Exclusive grin by you.

No comments: