Sunday, April 24, 2005

the owner (and of course author) of this blog would like to say a few words:
  1. hello to all my friends and faithful (and the occasional) readers of my humble little blog
  2. hello to those who read my blog but i have no idea who in the world you are
  3. hello to those who read my blog but i have no idea who in the world you are but for some strange reason (maybe cause singapore is seriously just too puny an island) you know who i am (whether personally or indirectly or thru' mutual friends {that i do not know of} or by some other really far-fetched relation)
  4. people who qualify for points 2 & 3, please do feel free to leave me a message in my tagboard..haha..just say hello yeah..at least i know whos reading my blog..
  5. due to points 2 & 3, i need to issue out a disclaimer notice that whatever is on my blog is and are my personal opinions, experiences, comments, feelings, thoughts and basically ME. so take everything with a tiny little pinch of salt though i honestly have no intention of attempting any closet evility-ness.
  6. due to points 2 & 3, i think i need to exercise a little bit more..er..restraint and censorship in my entries. just so i dont create unnecessary gossip, misunderstandings, tittle-tattle, idle talk (ok u get the idea). but yet i think its my blog, and im entitled to say what i want to. however, gossip (and bascially talk itself) is seriously a big peeve of mine. especially when there are people i know who will be dragged into the superfluous involvement. so, well, erm, hmm. i guess i'll definitely be saying a lot less personal stuff. then again, maybe not.

ok.

done.

heh.

night y'all. (:

No comments: