Saturday, April 23, 2005

syntax, morphology, clauses and predicates, semantics, adjuncts, pragmatics, phonetics.
just some of the rather foreign words i discovered in elang. how ironic. haha.

had soci exam today.
wasnt too bad actually.
feel kinda cheated though cause i stayed up till about 130am to go through my stuff again.
darn. should have just went to sleep. heh. pig.
but more importantly, God was gracious to me today.
i thought i would be late for my paper (no thanks to benny.haha.)..
the bus was about to reach school when there was a mini jam along buona vista rd.
panic panic shock shock.
reached school at almost 8.55am i think.
haha.
5minutes to spare.
and i was thinking to myself, how in the world am i gonna have time to finish 60 MCQs and write an essay outline and do my essay all in only 2 hours?
amazingly i was done with alllllllllllllllll the mcq questions in like slightly under half an hour..
haha..
took my time to do the essay outline and essay.
finished everything with half an hour to spare.
God is gooooooooooooooood!
(:

went to bishan for lunch.
haha. have been craving to have my teriyaki burger n milk tea ever since i did that stupid quiz of mine.
we were supposed to study till about 4..but after the meal we were both so sleepy we gave up.
haha.
and...well..heh..we went shopping instead.
haha.
wanted to get the lace camisoles from ebase and the beaded belt from Shibuya..
the belt would have gone perfectly well with the deep purple cami and jeans..
BUT. i promised myself no shopping till after the exams.
im such a killjoy.
haha.
BUT. me and mish bought gorgeous earrings!
good enough to placate me for now.
*wink*

alright.
back to my books.
papers actually.
erm..it should be notes rather.
ok. enuff nonsense.
study hard guys.
no wait..should be girls.
hmm..guys and girls?
okok. i'll shardup now.

wait.stop for a minute.take a deep breath.think.whats going on.

No comments: