Sunday, May 08, 2005

All for love

All for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love heavens cried
For love was crucfied

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Drawn near to me

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

Let me sing all for love
I will join the angel song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of Glory
King of all
All for a love a Saviour prayed
Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your love shone through
and brought out the sun
from beneath the shadows
that clouded my heart

You melted away all that
pain anger and hurt
that i haboured so deeply
inside my wounded soul

Your blessings come raining down
cleansing me as only you can
with your unfailing love
no matter how many times
i turn away
You always come through

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to shout your name
to the whole wide world
they need to know
they need to hear
they need to find
the joy i found in You

go to the ends of the earth
if i must to do so
through the deepest valleys
or unimaginable heights
just so they would know
that you love them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

take my hand
and let me take
the narrow beaten path

hold me close
and lead me on
the winding rocky road

draw me near
and guide me through
the thorny laden way

No comments: