Tuesday, May 31, 2005

i reached the ICA building (its not called SIR building anymore) at about 830am.
there was no crowd.
thank God.
haha.
i did everything in like 15 minutes?
gotta go back and collect the passport on friday though.
and darn.
je déteste mon photographie.

walked around bugis with mum after bumming at mac for about 2hours.
haha.we reached too early.all the shops were still closed.
and ok.yes.alright.kat went shopping again.and yar yar yar.she bought stuff.ok?happy now?
hurhur.
bought a little bag thingy with a cat in front for my handphone but silly me forgot to try it out and yes its just a wee bit too small.haha.unless i chop off the antenna of the hp.haha.
hmm..got myself those ebase lace camis..
and a rather funky belt..haha..mum commented it looked like a disco ball..hurhur..but its nice..so..i dont care..haha..and in the end mum did agree with me that it was nice..wait a minute..she was the one who pointed it out to me..haha..
ugh..i think im having a serious belt fetish..im going berserk over them..haha..to date..i have..er..twelve..haha..hey that aint too bad..right?haha.
ok i really wanted this pair of silver shoes from U.R.S but alas, as always, they didnt have my size.tsk.it always happens to me.i either have to contend with the last piece or have none at all.
BUT to make up for it..haha..mum bought me a bag from Accessorize.ok so she paid for all of the above but she bought the bag to make up for the disappointment.
heh.she really really really didnt have to.honest.but she did.love ya mum.

hmm.once again i didnt really get much cleared from my wishlist.haha.and i just realised that despite the GSS going on now.none of the stuff i bought was on sale.hurhur.the irony of it all.

ok i know u really dont give a damn about what i bought today but forgive me.
im bored.
im bored waiting.
haha.
but its ok.
i told you i'd wait.
and wait and wait and wait...

No comments: