Thursday, May 26, 2005

Once again, as usual, all the time, GOD's timing and provision has been immaculate.

by right my contract was supposed to end today.
but they couldnt find anyone to work during the next month so they asked me to stay.
i told them i had quite a bit of things going on and i cant work for the full month.
but lo and behold.
theyre allowing me to work as and when i can make it.
and..ok..so im making use of this..but..well..heh.
im only working from tuesdays to thursdays.
haha.
good huh.
i cant believe it either.
sure the hours may be long but its not like they dump me with heaps of work.
the aunties are awfully nice too.tsk.haha.they need to stop feeding me!(and no im NOT going to donate blood.hurhur.)
and the extra "pocket money" will definitely come in very handy.
and help my ailing bank account.
heh.
and and and.
hopefully..on my last few days of work..i wouldnt have to take the bus home.
*grin

No comments: