Thursday, May 12, 2005

couldn't get to sleep last night, or rather this morning, ok whatever, unimportant.

thinking, wondering, reflecting, weighing, considering, but never doubting it.

i'm sorry i acted the way i did this morning.
i know you say its ok and thats just how girls are.
insecure, sensitive, wanting that extra assurance.
but, im not usually like that.honest.

maybe its cause, ure different.
and very special.to me.to me.to me.

ok,so im practically announcing it to the whole world
but i dont care.
im just as proud of u as u are of me.
if not more.

but.if.everimakeyourlifedifficult.
iwillbackout.off.away.
sometimes we cant see that its good for ourselves because its not something we want.
but dont get me wrong.
i dont ever ever want to do this.

i need to go now.
my eyes are stinging due to my dry lenses due to a lack of sleep and a runny nose.
damn.
its gonna be one hellofva long day at work.

i miss u.so much.

No comments: