Wednesday, May 04, 2005

and today marks the beginning of my 3 month break.
but it really wasn't the best way to end my exams.
i thought i really screwed up my marketing paper.
argh.
i've never been this ill-prepared for a paper before.
tests dont count.
tsk.
pretty disappointed with myself.
but yeah.
its ok.
the eternal optimist still lives on.
heh.

back home.going out again for hi-tea with mum, dad, bro, lily and wayne.
goodwood park i think.
peranakan food!
yummy.
i wanna learn how to cook peranakan food.
and i wanna visit the peranakan museum exhibition.
have always been interested in this rich culture.

having a ginourmous headache now.
slept for like 3 hours this morning.
just couldnt fall asleep.
typical me when im anxious or worried about what the next day would bring.
but yeah.like i said. its OVER baby!

shopping.sushi.kbox.
mish! date me out!
(:

No comments: