Monday, April 09, 2007

And so I've made possibly one of the most annoying and lengthy decisions so far.
I really have no idea whether I've made a good choice.
But I do know that the potentiality for regret is conclusively HIGH and SOON.
Bah.
But what can I do?

It's times like this when i want to be a spoilt brat and wish my parents gave me more pocket money.
Sigh.
But that ain't fair cause they already paid for my airfare the last time I went to Perth.

*Shrugs.
Oh well.
Looks like I'm going out on full force when i go shopping with the girls on Tuesday.

And it also means I'll be starting my internship at least a week earlier.
Which hopefully translates into more moolah and securing a full time job faster.

I already feel that horrible sinking feeling taking over.

*Kat heaves a huge sad sigh...


Anyone for a short and cheap getaway after the exams?

No comments: