Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My itchy fingers let me to wander over to the Quantas' website to peek if the airfare to Perth has increased.
Lo and behold, it has only increased by a measly $2.
Haha.
Now it's just got me annoyed.
Because I really really really want to go.
Boohoohoo.
Why won't my parents let me go?
*sulk.

Anyhow,
I can't seem to sit through an extended time period of studying.
I'm just so restless, getting up to walk up and down the house.
Mostly to the kitchen and back to my room with something edible in hand.
Haha.
Exams are so not good for the waistline nor the complexion with all the biscuits/chips/gummies/muffins/chocolates/buns I'm feeding my stomach with.
Hurhur.
To top it all off, I'm going for free ice cream tomorrow!
FREE (!!!) ICE CREAM.
(:

Ok.
Back to studying.
Or rather.
Back to *ahem* attempting to study.
Haha.
Oh how I hate the exams...

No comments: