Saturday, April 14, 2007

Every girl loves surprises.
Tell me who doesn't?

However, there are just some surprises that I would much rather do without.
For example...

So JY comes back home all excited about his new haircut.
Impatiently he insists on making sure my webcam is on when his is on.
So I obviously thought to myself that this must have been a successful visit to the hairdresser.
When the webcam finally gets connected, I see that JY isn't in the webcam's view.
And then (the dreaded moment) he goes...3...2...1...

Here's his idea of a surprise for his wonderful gf...
(click on the picture to view it in a bigger size)

So here we have, my dear boyfriend, ready for NS.
tsk.
You really do know how to make me cringe don't you.
hurhur.

How could I possibly not love someone like you?
(:

No comments: