Friday, April 27, 2007


(click to see the pictures in a bigger size)

Aren't these two of the most amazing wedding photographs you've seen?
Ok. Chances are that you've seen better.
Doesn't matter anyway cause that isn't my point here.
Haha.

But oh well.
Singapore lacks the necessary secluded beach, clean waters, gorgeous sky (though i highly suspect it had been photoshopped in) and the crashing white waves.

Don't you just love how the waves seem to be part of the wedding dress?

The symbolisms behind the pictures also add to its appeal.

Singapore oh Singapore.
Why do you lack such high-quality photography settings?

On a less lamentable note,
its my last exam paper tomorrow!
And the last exam paper of my entire university life nonetheless.
(I think I've probably said this many times before on my previous blog entires, but who cares? Its MY blog. HA.)
And what better way to celebrate than going all out on a shopping escapade with my good friend.

I absolutely can't wait.
(:

No comments: