Monday, April 23, 2007

I always thought that having consecutive examination dates were quite the norm.
Until today.
When I started telling (those who asked of course) others that my exams were this coming wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday.
All in a row.
To my surprise, most people responded with an aghast expression and wished me all the best.
Haha.
In all honestly, I really thought it was a common scenario.
Oh well.
But I quite like having papers all at one go or even two papers in a day.
I suppose I'm the kind who likes to get things over and done with.
No point dragging it longer than it should take.
Besides, its not exactly a pleasant experience that I would want it to last for as long as possible.
Heh.


Anyhow, I'm just dying for this week to be over.
Then I can really enjoy my 3 week break before internship starts.
Sigh.
Especially since its going to be my last official "holiday".
After these 3 weeks, I'd be clamoring for public holidays and long weekends.
Haha.
Oh well.
*shrugs.
Anyone up for shopping on saturday after my last paper?
Let me know!
(:

p/s: i simply adore the series of tiffany&co. ads in today's The Straits Times!
So prettttttty!
*gush

No comments: