Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I can just feel my brain being cramped, filling up every square inch of space it can possibly make avaliable for storing exam-necessary information.
Haha.
I sound like a computer don't I.
I wouldn't mind actually.
Cause then I'd have a "save" function, something my brain isn't really that adept at performing right now.
Tsk.
I just want to exams to starttttttttttttttttt.
It's taking way to long and I'm getting really impatient.
Boo.


Other than that,
I still want want want (absolutely) want to go to Perth!
For obvious reasons
and to escape the incessant heatwave that Singapore is facing.
(and did i mention cheaper, nicer tops and skinnies?)
Now all I need are parents who will let me fly alone.
As such, I'm sourcing for a person with excellent convincing expertise.
(or Con-man or Salesperson or Smooth-talker or whatever you want to call it. HAHA. Okok. I'm just kidding here.)
Anyone who feels that they fit the bill and can start work immediately,
PLEASE APPLY ASAP.
I will buy back timtams for u!
and starbursts!
and erm...fresh white button mushrooms?
heh.


But oh well.
Sigh.
Interestingly enough,
though we're finally coming to the end of the whole LDR nonsense,
it seems like its getting harder for me.
Only about 3 more months to go but it feels like eternity...

No comments: