Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Je deteste le francais.

had my french oral test today.
and i got the worst and most difficult question of them all.
everyone alse got something like describe your family or this person.
they could just easily make up some wacky facts and half-truths that the very limited vocab we have learnt so far would more than adequately allow to happen.
guess what question i got?
present a dialogue of a job interview in french.
Right. How in the world am i supposed to conduct a job interview in french?

i seriously screwed up.
i started with my name is so and so and the manager asking whats my age.
from there on i just kept rattling on about what i like to do.
bah.
until the point where i looked at my tutor and said (in english), "i really dont know what else to say..."
he was nice about it though..
he took my draft (messy as it is) and commented "tres bien" and proceded to ask me questions..
i was so nervous i spouted out crap.
like how i have a 28 year old sister who is a lecturer at NTU who teaches statistics.
dont ask me where i got that from.
haha.
oh yeah and i told him "je joue la guitare."
which at the moment is a lie. but i hope it'll be a truth soon.

soci test tmr. french test on wed. econs test on fri.
bah.
but im still running on endorphines.
natural happiness drug.
heh.
its amazing that its still going.
keeping me sane.
making me smile.
grin.
laugh.

im just hoping it'll keep me going till the next dose.
(:

No comments: