Thursday, March 03, 2005

quel est amour?

quel est amour?

snippets from my soci txtbk:
"...we assume that people choose a partner or mate based on love. Upon investigating who marries, however, we find that our choices are guided by other considerations: a potential partner's age, height, weight, income, education, race, social class, and religion, among other things... "
"When the conditions are right, we 'allow' ourselves to fall in love..."

and i thought love was..
well..
LOVE.

anyway..
(so anti-climax!)
haha..
had my french test today..
wasnt too bad i guess 'cept i think i answered one section wrongly..but hey the instructions were in french ok..so it aint entirely my fault..
haha..
its never our own fault issit..

tired tired tired..
been having tests for the consecutive past three days..
thankfully tomorrow is my off day..
BUT i have econs test on friday morning..
10 to 10:45am..
yeah im going to school for just 45minutes..
absolute nonsense..
but im not too worried about this test though..
30MCQ and its pretty much all the stuff i did in JC..

my endorphines are gone.
kinda sad now..
heh.
but i suppose i was just..
hoping too much..
(typical me i guess)
not sure when the next dose will come..
or if it'll even come at all..
shucks.
in the end its still my fault.
tsk.

No comments: