Saturday, March 26, 2005

snippets of my life..

just some random photos for your viewing pleasure
yojne.
(:

VCF FOC camp 2004 - the first time i actually talked to Gina since we left PL..amazing how God works..i felt kinda lonely during the camp..but HE blessed me with her presence..love ya girl..

O week 04' - me and my darling gina (again!)..i dreaded going for O week and stuff..but thank God for her and of course my dear Michele who up till now are still making my uni life a great experience..

going for retail therapy with Pei 'E..miss ya tons girl..gotta meet up soon again yeah..hopefully ull get in to NUS as well..call me whenever you wanna hit the pool!

Uni SPG cny steamboat 05' at my place..Me, Rosemary and Ava showing off our dinosaur shaped chips..haha..there was sooooooooooooooooo much food..i had yong tau fu for days and days after..

Erm..try as we might..we'll never be able to fit through those gaps..haha..

Eddy ed ed and me in the cab to the airport..you still owe me cab fare for this ride ed..haha..you agreed to pay for it!

David and Phoebe's wedding - Florence, Grace, Amanda, Me..

us again..minus Florence..heh..really love church weddings..

No comments: