Sunday, March 20, 2005

how does one spell love?
G-O-D!

there's always something magical about church weddings and the one i attended today was no exception..
from the start to the end everything about it is just so sweet..
u see the groom so eagerly anticipating the arrival of his bride and how his face just seems to light up when he sees her walking down the aisle...
the bride looks so radiant and lovely as she strolls down the red carpet with just as much excitment..
but more than just the two main characters of the wedding..there's one more main character..in fact to call Him a character would be too trivial..He's the reason that they're together..He's the very creator of love..
He's God..

church weddings always remind me of how God will provide..
and i dont just mean a life-partner..
but the other important things in life like our loving and doting parents, close friends who stick by you through thick and thin and just people who are there to guide and encourage us each stage of our lives..

God's love also really took centre stage at the wedding today..
the service commenced with a short presentation on how they met and finally got married..
though lacking in detail one could see how God was working so immensely in both their seperate lives to finally bring them together in holy matrimony..
both parties went through quite a bit in the past before finally reaching this stage of bliss..
God's love was also demonstrated in the song Phoebe wrote and sang for David..
a song which credited all to God and a song of prayer that they will remain a couple who constantly seek to put Him first..

sigh..
who wouldnt wanna have such a God-filled relationship and wedding?
i know i definitely want it..
and who else but God can give such a beautiful gift?
so im gonna wait patiently..
for Him to work..
(:

Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I...I will be here


If in the dark we lose sight of love
Hold my hand and have no fear
'Cause I...I will be here

I will be here...
When you feel like bein' quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winnin' and losin' and tryin'
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here

Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up
And the future is unclear
I...I'll be here

Just as sure as seasons are made for change
Our lifetimes are made for years
I...I will be here

I will be here....
You can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you

And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here

I will be true
To the promise I have made
To you and to the
One who gave you to me

I...I will be here

And just as sure as seasons are made for change
Our lifetimes are made for years
'Cause I...
I will be here....
We'll be together

'Cause I will be here