Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Its yet another week...

my body clock can irritate the hell outta me smtimes..
i only went to sleep at about 2am this morning and it woke me up at just about 5 minutes to 7..
how annoying is that..
haha..
and i cant go back to sleep..
but it has its perks as well i suppose..
heh..
i got to spend quality time with with my Heavenly Father by the poolside..
something i always enjoy doing but barely have the time and will-power to do..

heh..
i got to say good morning too..
heh..
and hey..
i'm entitled to ask one more question right?
well..
i think im not gonna ask..
if you have something you want me to know..
you'll tell me..
(:

alright..i gotta get going..
je deteste lundi..
4 hours of francais is just inhuman..
and i end at 8pm..
phooey..
but..
today is White top day!!!
haha..
something to perk up the long and dreadful day..
but..
dad isnt gonna pick me up from school..
which means i'll be home really late..
which means..
sigh..
):

No comments: