Friday, March 25, 2005

Only by God's grace am i such an optimistic person...
(:

Time and time again, God evidences the fact that His timing is FLAWLESS.

First of all, i have no idea why Gina bothered to come all the way to school since it'll just be to walk with me to put the project into my tutor's pigeon hole then taking the bus all the way back home..but God allowed it to happen..He made it such that by the time i realised how stupid i was to call her down she was already in the bus..

so heres a HUGE THAAAAAAAAAAAANKS(!!!) to my darling GINA!!!
who wonderfully agreed to go allllllll the way to NUS with meeeeeeee to hand up our (stupid) eLang project..

Secondly, she coming down made a big big big difference to my thursday 'cause she gave me a hug the minute she got off the bus and saw me..u have no idea how loved that made me feel!

Thirdly, she wasn't meeting her friends anymore so i got to spend the afternoon with her at bishan..ate MOS..my fav teriyaki chicken burger..though its an extremely messy business to eat it..haha..i bet i looked like a small kid..but i dont care..haha..walked around..bought her a badge..cant remember the verse on it though..haha..but i know it has a butterfly..heh..bought her a bottle of milk tea frm muji too..gosh..i wonder whos the one whos supposed to be sad..haha..but thanks girl..your company is priceless..you say u dont know how to make me smile but u did..
(:

im definitely not devastated or anthg..but neither can i say i don't care at all..
come to think of it..i dont exactly know how i feel..
maybe disappointed is the closest i can best explain it as..
but the more i think about it the more i feel that its really the best that we're this way..
why go ruin a perfectly good friendship that we both enjoy?
im gonna be ok. i will be ok.i am ok.
and it means i'll be finally reverting back to my normal sleeping patterns..haha

God is just good to me.

He's amazing.
How many can feel as happy as i am after smthg like this has happened?
truely, without a doubt, i am blessed.

(:

No comments: