Sunday, March 06, 2005

Jaded. Disjointed. Weird. A little higgledy-piggledy.

ive been kinda just...

(loud plopping sounds)
dammit who are these nutty neighbours upstairs who are throwing pieces of ice down?!??
argh.
dont you know its gonna hurt if it hits someone?
and its not the first time...
)`:

as it is im feeling kinda agitated.
rather tensed up and edgy and perturbed.
so to the idiots up there, quit fooling around and get a life will ya.

ive always been able to study anywhere anyhow anyway.
with screaming people around me with pin-drop silence surrounding me with yakking girls next to me on the floor on the bed at the desk on the beach under the stars at the void deck in the bus on the train in front of the tv with my msn constantly beeping with the radio blasting with my dog barking while on the phone with relatives blabbering at the top of their voices.

but today i just couldnt sit my ass down and work my brain.
i kept starting but it was just plain futile.
phooey.
i dont know whats wrong with me.

*huge huge sigh*

ms singapore universe is just getting worse and worse every year.
they just have good bods.
well.
at least some do.
and there's a girl called "destiny"?

bah.
sorry.
im not usually like this.
i really dont know whats wrong with me.

Father hold me close to you...
dont let me go..
i dont want to be so distant from you ever again...

No comments: