Friday, March 18, 2005

the heart finally speaks...
(well..kinda..sorta..)

i've never mentioned any names up until now but finally i will.
not because i want to insult him publicly (as public as my blog can be) or because i need a space to vent my anger.
im not angry neither do i wanna scoff at him for all that he has done to me.
but its just a gesture to show that this episode of my life has ended.
(:

i dont really care anymore but its interesting to find out from gina that the gf shawn was referring to wasnt even his ex but a new gf.
wow wee.
that just up-ed your level of disgustingness.
haha.
and let me have my two seconds worth of fun and proclaim:
its official.
joel is a bastard.
haha.
and i quote gina --> "ask him go screw himself! what an idiot.."


sorry i've been quite busy the past few days..
thats why ive been writing in poems..haha..only have time for those..
was occupied with elang project..assignments..and especially french...
to top it all i was sick sick sick..
missed school on monday which was like absolutely stupid because i have the most lessons on that day..
sheesh..
talk about my affinity for bad timing..

but other than school work..
my days have been..
happy..
heh..
guess thats as much as i'll disclose here..
heh..
but yeah..
daily doses of serotonin..
very very very good for health..
heh..
thank you.
(:

No comments: